Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's Almost Time...

It's midnight and I just finished packing my bags! In a matter of hours I will be boarding the first of three planes that will take me to my final destination: Belize! I will be traveling, teaching, and living with fourteen other students from UNCW. We are completing our internships abroad, and will be teaching children and working with teachers in the small town of San Pedro. During our five weeks in Belize we will not only be in the schools, but will also have the opportunity to participate in several excursions, including snorkeling/diving, visiting ancient ruins, and spelunking, as well as complete a week-long service project in the community. It will be an action-packed five weeks! You can keep up with my adventures right here!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for your journey, Sammy! I look forward to your posts, good luck and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete